Ralph E. Rynning, MD
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Fellowship Trained In Shoulder and Elbow
Ralph E. Rynning, MDRequest An
Dr. Rynning is fellowship-trained in the diagnosis and management of orthopedic disorders of the shoulder and elbow. His training has focused on the most up-to-date treatments, including advanced arthroscopic techniques, joint replacement, resurfacing procedures, and complex upper-extremity fracture care and sports injuries.
Dr. Rynning completed his orthopedic residency and fellowship at the prestigious Rothman Institute in Philadelphia, working with several of the world authorities in Orthopedics. He received his Doctor of Medicine with Honors from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. He graduated Magna Cum Laude with Honors in Biology from Bowdoin College in Maine. Dr. Rynning is a member of the select Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society.
“My goals are to accurately diagnose your orthopedic problem, and to offer you the latest in treatment options. My commitment to my patients is to provide the best care possible tailored to your individual needs. I welcome you to contact our office to make an appointment for an in-depth consultation.”
Dr. Rynning sees patients at the Alvarado and Coronado offices.
Dr. Rynning specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopedic conditions and performs several orthopedic procedures including:
- Medical: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship: Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- M.D. License, State of California
- DEA License
- ATLS / ACLS / CPR
- California Radiology Operator & Supervisor License